Joining the ARCNet Consortium is quick and easy. However, we do require certain minimum qualifications found in the application section. The cost is $500 per member annually, regardless of size or status. Membership grants you access to a member’s portal where you will be updated with detailed information about consortium business and upcoming opportunities.
Membership also allows you to be a part of the collaborative collider process where you can pitch your research or team with other members. The membership fee is a small investment to get involved and see what’s going on with the ARCNet consortium, and how you can contribute.
Complete the application form listed below. Please complete the form below based on your organization’s information. If you have any questions or trouble, please contact our team by email or by phone (937) 829-5661
Submit the form for review. Once you have completed the form below, you will be prompted to submit it. Once you have submitted the form you will receive an email confirmation of receipt.
Review period. Our team will review your application once it is received and contact you with a confirmation of membership, additional questions, or denial of application acceptance. If your organization is approved for membership, you will be prompted to pay the $500 dollar membership fee at that time.
Thank you for your interest in ARCNet. We look forward to learning more about your organization.
Membership Application Form
ARCNet Terms and Agreement
AUTONOMY COLLABORATION RESEARCH NETWORK (ARCNet) MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION AND AGREEMENT
1. Applicant hereby applies for membership in ARCNet. Applicant acknowledges that its authorized representative has received and reviewed this Membership Agreement, the Base Agreement, the ARCNet Bylaws, and any other supporting documents referenced therein. Applicant agrees to comply with all provisions in those documents, which are incorporated into and made part of this Application and Agreement by reference. Applicant acknowledges that ARCNet may amend any one or more of the documents from time to time in the best interests of the ARCNet members and that as an ARCNet member, Applicant agrees to comply with ARCNet’s Bylaws, as established and amended from time to time, and the Base Agreement. Applicant will be notified of any material changes in those documents and have an opportunity to object to such changes. Applicant further agrees that as an ARCNet member, it will comply with all applicable U.S. laws, rules, and regulations, including U.S. antitrust and export control laws.
2. Applicant, by signing this Application and Agreement, warrants and represents that the information in the Member Information Statement attached as part hereof is a current, complete, true, and correct statement of Applicant’s organizational structure and affiliations as of the date of signing. Applicant further warrants and represents that Applicant meets all the requirements of a member in good standing set forth in the ARCNet Bylaws. Applicant agrees to disclose immediately to ARCNet any changes affecting Applicant’s representation that it meets all the requirements of a member in good standing.
3. Applicant agrees that this Application and Agreement will become a binding membership contract between Applicant and ARCNet upon (i) acceptance of the Application and Agreement by the ARCNet; (ii) Applicant’s payment of annual dues and/or project award assessments and (iii) Applicant’s execution of the ARCNet Non-Disclosure Agreement. ARCNet has the right to accept or reject Applicant in its sole discretion if ARCNet determines in good faith that Applicant does not meet the membership requirements contained in the ARCNet Bylaws. Upon acceptance of Applicant as a member in good standing of ARCNet, Applicant agrees that all actions of Applicant’s representatives participating in ARCNet meetings and other activities will be binding on Applicant.
4. Applicant agrees to remain a member in good standing of ARCNet for a minimum of one (1) year and to timely pay all annual dues of $500. Unless Applicant indicates in writing to ARCNet its intention to resign at the end of Applicant’s then-current membership period, Applicant’s contract will automatically renew for an additional one (1) year period upon the invoicing and payment of Applicant’s annual dues for such renewal period.
5. If Applicant is accepted as a member in good standing of ARCNet, the membership is not assignable to any third party, including, without limitation, Applicant’s parent corporation, or any entity that purchases all or substantially all of the assets of Applicant or obtains a majority or controlling interest in Applicant, unless prior written consent of ARCNet is obtained, which shall not be unreasonably withheld.
6. If Applicant is accepted as a member in good standing of ARCNet, Applicant hereby authorizes ARCNet and/or its attorneys to notify, file, and review on its behalf all required notices and filings subject to the National Cooperative Research and Production Act of 1993 or other appropriate laws and regulations. Applicant agrees that all actions taken by it as a member in good standing will be performed by a duly authorized representative of Applicant. Applicant acknowledges that it has caused this Application and Agreement to be signed by its duly authorized representative.